Aerospace & Defence

The global aerospace and defence industry regroups civil and military manufacturers of aerospace and defence equipment, parts or products. They also include defence electronics, and space equipment suppliers.

  • Defence remains the dominant sector accounting for 75% of the global market, aerospace accounting for the remaining 25%.

  • The USA represents more than 50% of this market, and Europe accounting for only 20%.


Main sectors covered include:

  • Avionics and electronics systems

  • Aircraft engines and components

  • Interiors and cabin systems

  • Maintenance, repair, and overhaul services

  • Military vehicles

  • Missiles and munitions

  • Space vehicles and components

 

  

Visit

London - Bracknell - Woking

New-York - Chicago - Montréal

Shenzen - Brisbane

Call our HQ - UK

T: 0044 1344 420532

Contact us:

contact@weissknight.com

© 2009-2020

Weissknight Corporate Ltd